04 Nov 18 Andaman
|Address||: Seri Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Tokong, Penang, Malaysia|
|Land Size||: 278,784 sq ft|
|Bedroom||: 1~4 room|
|Top Year||: 2017|
|Developer||: E&O Property (Penang) Sdn Bhd|
• Part of the world-class waterfront community, Seri Tanjung Pinang; the likes of Sentosa Cove in Singapore & Sanctuary Cove in Australia.
• International consultants, eg Wimberley, Allison, Tong & Goo (WATG) as concept architect, Geyer Coburn Hutchins (GCH) as landscape architect & IA49 as interior architect/ designer.
• Designed with private waterpark (first of-its-kind in the region), complete clubhouse, lush greenery, open spaces to enjoy sea breeze, communal spaces & facilities.
• A private resort with luxurious living space.
• Next to Straits Quay, Penang’s first seafront retail marina.
• Resident’s only Lobby offering a concierge counter with café bar plus water dispenser, powder room, bicycles for rent, sun-tan lotion dispenser and wifi facilities.
• Free access to the water park facilities at Quayside commencing three months from the date of Sale & Purchase Agreement until delivery of vacant possession. * this access to the water park facilities is limited to 5 guest per entry per day which includes the buyer himself
• 60% of the development concept comprises recreation area which includes a 4.5 acres waterpark and an additional 6.9 acres of park area. Tennis & a multi-purpose court.
• The completed Quayside waterpark comprises of a formal signature pool, a spa pool with massage pavilions, an adventure pool with water slides & islands, and a beach pool with cabanas. 1.4 km of jogging & cycling tracks.
• The world-class resort style Quayside clubhouse is equipped with lounge room, function spaces, gymnasium, outdoor dining terrace, a theatrette, a fully functional kitchen with barbeque facilities, games room and changing room with lockers all ready for use.
• Recreation park – size: 0.86 acres (37,566 sq ft / 3,490 sm).