02 Nov Leisure Farm Bayou Creek
|Address||: Leisure Farm Corporation Sdn. Bhd. No. 8, Jalan Peranginan, Leisure Farm, Gelang Patah, Johor Bahru, 81560, Johor.|
|Developer||: A Mulpha Company|
Leisure Farm is an award-winning development covering 1,765 acres of prime, freehold land. This master-planned resort township offers a wide range of well-designed estates and residences with equestrian and golf amenities.
Leisure farm consist of one acre private estates, half acre luxury villas, bungalows, semi detached homes, terrace homes, to town houses.
- Its residents are made out of 38 nationalities from Singapore, Britain, Australia, America, Switzerland, Germany, Indonesia, India, to China. Most Malaysians are either PR or work in Singapore
- The population in Leisure Farm is estimated to be around 1,000
Immediate catchment of Leisure Farm’s high-end residents are approximately 1,000 consisting mainly of expats
- Within 10km radius, there are Ledang Heights and East Ledang that consist of a population of around 1,175 that also consist of mainly expats, Singaporeans, and Malaysians working in Singapore
- Within 15km radius, there is Horizon Hill. This township consist of a golf course and middle highend residential area with a population of about 5,000.
- Within 20km radius, there is Bukit Indah which has a population of 60,000. This is where most of the residents in Iskandar Puteri (Nusajaya) goes to shop at Aeon and Tesco supermarket.