09 Feb One Draycott
|Location||: 1 Draycott Park, Singapore 259385|
|TOP Year||: September 2022|
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms + Private Lift Lobby (797 – 1,345 sqft), 64 units|
|Developer||: Singapore United Estates (Pte) Ltd (ROC No. 195500005N)|
Why One Draycott?
Highly sought after address: One Draycott, located in the most prestigious estate of Ardmore – Claymore neighbourhood
A stone-throw away from Singapore’s most prestigious education institutions, world renowned medical facilities and international clubs and associations.
A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
Contemporary curtain walls create a clean silhouette with muted gold and champagne trimmings alongside horizontal bands. This forms the unique identity of the building and allows for expansive usage of glass and windows creating an ambience of open spaces. Together with a well-planned layout, One Draycott will be a cosy, spacious home with ample natural light and air ventilation.
One Draycott combines functionality, art and nature. The facility deck carries through the gold and champagne detailings right up to the patterned ceiling.
Complementing the architecture is a lush tropical landscape which provides an immediate sense of calm and serenity, with pockets of green spaces, clusters of trees and vertical planting on feature walls. This serenity is further enhanced by the surrounding mature greenery.
SDB has commissioned Anna & David Hiscock – long standing practitioners of British fine art and design to enhance the beauty of One Draycott
Anna & David Hiscock art pieces first greet residents at the drop-off area. Here you will find the circular sculpture made from Luscerna stones that had been hand-cut by Italian stone-cutters to resemble the scales of a pangolin. This sculpture is known as “The Pangolin”.
The Hiscock’s art pieces carry through to the lobby at Level One. The Hiscock’s geometric gate, interwoven with fine steel and polished cubetti – small cubes of Luscerna stones extracted from the foot of the Italian Alps.
Every owner of One Draycott owns a piece of timeless functional art piece. Anna and David Hiscock also handcrafted the wall installation and oak facets at the timber door located at the private lift lobby of each and every home.
Please contact us now to express your interest so you get to know any new information that comes out firsthand.
- Orchard Mrt Station – 0.63km
- Newton Mrt Station – 0.85km
- Far East Plaza – 0.46km
- Shaw House – 0.47km
- Tanglin Shopping Centre – 0.6km
- Tangs Plaza – 0.6km
- Ion Orchard – 0.63km
- Takashimaya – 1km
- Paragon – 0.92km
- Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre – 0.72km
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital – 0.72km
- Paragon Medical Centre – 0.87km
- Gleneagles Medical Centre – 1.2km
- Gleneagles Hospital – 1.2km
- Raffles Girls’ Secondary School – 0.26km
- Etonhouse International – 0.27km
- AXA University (Asia Pacific Campus) – 0.72km
- International Singapore School (ISS) – 0.89km
- Chatsworth International School (Orchard) – 1.18km
- Anglo Chinese School (Junior) – 1.17km
- Lasalle College of Art (Winstedt Campus) – 1.1km
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (Primary & Secondary) – 1.19km
- Saint Joseph Institution – 1.5km
- The Tanglin Club – 0.2km
- American Club – 0.28km
- Japan Creative Centre – 0.52km
- Raffles Town Club – 1.43km
Get the floor plans and site plan now. Just contact us as an expression of interest please and we will send you the floor plans and other relevant details, or book your private viewing VIP appointment at One Draycott showflat. Thank you.