17 Jun The Crest
|Location||: 101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115 Prince Charles Crescent, Singapore|
|Tenure||: 99 year leasehold w.e.f. 21 December 2012|
|Units||: 469 units|
|Bedrooms:||1-bedroom (614 – 775 sqft), 57 units|
2-bedroom (463 & 474 sqft), 57 units
2-bedroom + study (710 & 872 sqft), 57 units
3-bedroom (1033 – 1335 sq ft), 35 units
3-bedroom (M) (1184 – 1389 sq ft), 41 units
3-bedroom + study (1044 sq ft), 2 units
3-bedroom (M) + study (1453 – 1658 sq ft), 32 units
3 bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key) (1141 – 1335 sq ft), 67 units
4-bedroom (1485 – 1711 sq ft), 8 units
4-bedroom + study (1582- 1690 sq ft), 4 units
4-bedroom (M) + study (1744 sq ft), 2 units
4-bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key) (1367 – 1733 sq ft), 20 units
4-bedroom (Guest Suite Series/Dual Key) + study (1453 – 1658 sq ft), 4 units
5-bedroom (M) (1841 sq ft), 2 units
5-bedroom (M) + study (1873 – 2002 sq ft), 8 units
2-bedroom Villa (904 – 1033 sq ft), 30 units
3-bedroom Villa (1173 – 1378 sq ft), 10 units
4-bedroom Villa (1604 – 1884 sq ft), 40 units
|Developer||: Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd|
Jointly developed by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd &
Maxdin Pte Ltd
Why The Crest?
- Rare, unique, spacious layouts/ apartments
- Best GLS site in the city fringe (in terms of location and environment)
- The Architecture symbolizes a growing life, that of a blooming tree.
- Surrounding a pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into two zones – the active zone and the tranquil zone.
- The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high-rise towers, offering spectacular views of the surrounding skylines. The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
- The Architecture promotes an open living environment to enjoy light and wind.
- The floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box, to capture natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions, at the same time creates a variety of views.
- Hobby Loft Series – each unit comes with an approximate 6m ceiling height that can have a provisional hobby loft of 5 sq m .These spaces can be used as a
dedicated deck for an individual’s personal hobby or interest. It can be converted into a creative corner, photography lab or a handbag closet or even a
- Guest Suite Series – these are the dual-key apartments with space that allows for:
a. the enjoyment of extended living yet having the privilege of privacy
b. choice of an investment potential
- Valley Pt Shopping Centre – 0.8 km
- Tiong Bahru Plaza – 1.8 km
- IKEA – 2.13 km
- Tanglin Mall – 2.42 km
- Great World City – 2.68 km
- Ngee Ann City – 3.12 km
- Ion Orchard – 3.37 km
- Vivocity – 4.32 km
- Marina Bay Sands – 5.6 km
- Camden Medical Centre – 2.89 km
- Gleneagles Hospital – 3.23 km
- Mt Elizabeth Hospital & Medical Centre – 3.5 km
- National University Hospital – 5.59 km
ISS International School (Elementary & Middle School Campus) – 2.38 km
Overseas Family School – 2.84 km
Chatsworth International School (Orchard Campus) – 3.44 km
Anglo-Chinese International School – 4.9 km
Tanglin Trust School – 5.77km
Eton House Int’l Pre-School (Claymore) – 2.73km
Alexandra Primary School – 0.62 km
Zhangde Primary School – 1.69 km
Gan Eng Seng Primary School – 2.01 km
River Valley Primary School – 2.85 km
Crescent Girls’ School – 0.94 km
Gan Eng Seng School – 0.95 km
Henderson Secondary School – 1.78 km
Bukit Merah Secondary School – 1.87 km
CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent – 2.69 km
St Margaret’s Secondary School – 5.56km
Tertiary Institutions/ Universities
Anglo-Chinese Junior College – 5.29 km
INSEAD – 5.8 km
ITE College West (Dover) – 6.28
National University of Singapore – 6.54 km
United World College of South East Asia – 6.63 km
Please contact us now to express your interest so you get to know any new information that comes out firsthand.
- Located in an address of prestige in the Tanglin vicinity – a long established low density residential locale encompassing homes of distinction and luxury developments and the prestigious Good-Class Bungalow enclave of Bishopsgate.Easy accessibility to CBD/ downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resorts World Sentosa.
- Numerous access points (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Bishopsgate, Grange Road, Alexandra).
- Near to various embassies – High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, High Commission of Malaysia, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, British High Commission, Australian High Commission, Embassy of the United States of America, Embassy of the Union of Myanmar.
Get the floor plans and site plan now. Just contact us as an expression of interest please and we will send you the floor plans and other relevant details, or book your private viewing VIP appointment at The Crest. Thank you.