14 Feb The Tapestry
|Location||: Tampines St 86|
|Tenure||: 99 years|
|TOP Year||: 2022|
|Bedrooms:||1-BR (120 units), 441 sqft|
1-BR + Ensuite Study (89 units), 474-603 sqft
1-BR + Study (60 units), 474-603 sqft
2-BR (206 units), 603-743 sqft
2-BR + Study (29 units), 689-807 sqft
2-BR Premium (59 units), 700-818 sqft
3-BR (148 units), 926-1,173 sqft
3-BR Premium + Flexi (90 units), 1,130-1,346 sqft
4-BR (30 units), 1,432-1,615 sqft
4-BR Dual-Key (15 units), 1,485-1,668 sqft
5-BR Dual-key + Study (15 units), 1,765-1,991 sqft
|Developer||: City Developments Limited (CDL)|
Why The Tapestry?
1. Reputable Developer (CDL), Architect (ADDP Architects LLP) and Main Contractor (Woh Hp P. Ltd)
2. Located in well established matured estate Tampines
3. More than 50 exciting facilities such as 100m Infinity Pool + 50m Pool, Gymnasium (24 hrs), hydrotherapy pool (from head to foot massage), Childcare Centre and many more
4. Majority of the units are facing towards North-South Orientation
5. BCA Green Mark Award (Platinum)
6. Enjoy extraordinary construction for your home, with the advanced technology of Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC)
7. Residential services with residential hosts to assist in arranging the various fee based services to cater to residents lifestyle needs
8. Additional features include
- Haiku ceiling fan in the living room
- Pelmet to conceal blinds and curtain fixtures
- Accessories cabinet in the master bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with Teka cooker hood, hob, oven, refrigerator and washer cum dryer
- additional Teka cornbi steam oven provided in 4-bedroom and 4- & 5-bedroom dual key units
- Bathroom wares and fittings from Grohe and Duravit
- Shoe rack near entrance of unit
- Private lift is provided for 4 bedroom, 4 bedroom DK and 5 bedroom DK +Study
9. Wireless Smart Home System provision includes Smart home gateway with pan and tilt camera x 1, Smart voice assistant x 1, Smart digital lockset x 1, Smart door Sensor x 1, Smart lighting Control x 1 and Smart air condition control x 2
10. Free shuttle bus service will be provided to the residents to Tampines MRT station (Downtown Line) and Tampines MRT Station (East West Line) for a period of 1 year, commencing within 6 months from TOP.
Please contact us now to express your interest so you get to know any new information that comes out firsthand.
Proximity to Tampines West (DT31) MRT Downtown Line Station. Tampines West (DT31) MRT Station is only 1 stop away from the Tampines Interchange to connect to East West Line.
Islandwide accessibility Via TPE, PIE, ECP, Bartley Viaduct
St. Hilda’s Pri / Sec School, Poi Ching School, Tampines Pri / Sec School, Junyuan Primary / Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Shopping & Entertainment Amenities
Like the existing residential areas, Tampines North will boast an extensive suite of supporting amenities including schools, healthcare, community, sports and recreation facilities.
Amenities in the existing towns will continue to be enhanced. For example, the much anticipated Tampines Town Hub which breathe fresh life into Tampines Regional Centre.
Changi General Hospital is being expanded to add more beds and medical facilities to serve residents in the East. Pasir Ris will see a much welcomed hawker centre.
Our Tampines Hub as the 1st integrated community hub in Singapore. The 5.3-hectare project, which is the size of about seven football fields, sits on the site of the former Tampines Stadium and Sports Hall.
An 800-seat hawker centre, 20 badminton courts, a one-stop centre to access government agency services, a community kitchen for seniors, and more than 100 retail shops are some of the facilities residents can enjoy when the new town hub at Tampines opens.
Get the floor plans and site plan now. Just contact us as an expression of interest please and we will send you the floor plans and other relevant details, or book your private viewing VIP appointment at The Tapestry showflat. Thank you.